Zobacz posty bez odpowiedzi | Zobacz aktywne tematy RSSKanał RSS

Odpowiedz  [ 2 posty(ów) ] 
 Questions about setting up websites 
Autor Wiadomość

Post Questions about setting up websites
I need some opinions on the following,

I am starting from scratch setting up some websites and have been doing some research into choosing an email service provider like aweber along with a landing page builder like lead pages.

I am using wordpress for my sites so I am also considering using plugins like sumo to get things done. I have given some thought about using an all in one like kajibi but one that is less expensive.

Any thoughts on using separate pieces of the puzzle vs an all in one other than having all your eggs in one basket which scares me a little or are word press plugins workable?

I have done research on so many providers it has given me headaches. lol

I compared aweber to get response to constant contact to mail chimp. Each has pros and cons.
Then I looked at landing page builders and again trying to compare features and cost between them and more head headaches.

So I decided to seek opinions from folks who have walked this same path I am on. Any and all input will be appreciated.

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://www.warriorforum.com/website-des ... sites.html
Retail Management Video

24 Sie 2017, 06:25

Post CPanel
Hi guys,

I'm a new user of CPanel and I am experiencing some problems regarding setting up websites, actually I dunno where to begin. Currently we are hosting several sites on our local servers and we are migrating it all to a dedicated server managed via CPanel. I created several users that will manage his own domain/site and I also uploaded the html/www files to each user's home folder and now this where my dilemma begins, I don't know what to do next, I can't find any documentations on how to put up a website using CPanel. Any of you guys any idea what I should do next? When I logged on the shell I see a public_html directory and it contains several directories inside it, is this the directory where I should copy my web files? What about the existing directories inside the public_html directory, should I delete them or ovewrite them or something?

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/setti ... tes.66048/

B2B Marketing Video Example

01 Wrz 2017, 11:17
Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Odpowiedz   [ 2 posty(ów) ]